Big Mikes was not my first call for service, but after making a few calls only to find out everyone else was too busy to come out after a Holiday, someone recommended I called them. Christian contacted me right away and showed up right on time. He made an attempt to unclog our pipes with no success and offered to bring back the camera to do an inspection on that same day. Since it was our day off, I asked if he could come back the following work day, which he did and on time. After running the camera and tracing the pipes, it was discovered that the problem lied with some construction work that was previously done a few days prior. The price charged for the all that was done was fair and reasonable. He showed great work ethic and was clean and on time. I would absolutely call them back if needed again.
Contact Us Today!
Copper RepipingCopper repiping is the process of changing the copper piping in your home or commercial property's plumbing system. While copper is known for its long lifespan, there will come a time when it's necessary to upgrade your piping system. Corrosion, leaks, and other issues may require you to replace your pipes.
At Big Mike's Rooter & Plumbing, we offer a broad range of copper repiping solutions to our clients. Whether you need a small area of your plumbing system replaced, or you want the entire house repiped, our expert plumbers can help!
Do I Need Copper Repiping?If you've never replaced your copper piping before, you might not know if it's necessary. There are a few signs that you may have an issue with your copper piping. Let's explore the most common indicators below:
• Your pipes are leaking, or you notice water near your pipes.
• The water pressure in your home is lower than usual.
• The water coming from your taps or shower is rust-colored or yellow.
• The water from your sink tastes bad.
• You notice yellow or rust-colored staining on clothing that you wash in your home.
• You can't keep your water temperature at a consistent level.
While the above indicators typically point to an issue with your copper piping, there might be another underlying problem. That's why we use advanced diagnostic technology to determine the root cause of any plumbing issue. We won't replace your copper piping unless it's completely necessary.
Copper Repiping Company in San BernardinoIf we determine that you do require copper repiping in your home, we offer timely replacement services that will have your home's plumbing system working again in no time. We can repipe entire houses or focus on small parts of your plumbing system. We're highly-skilled at working within existing structures – there isn't a piping system that we can't navigate!
Why Choose Us as Your Copper Repiping Service in San Bernardino?If you want to replace the copper piping in your home, it's critical to partner with the best plumbing service in San Bernardino. There's a reason Big Mike's Rooter & Plumbing is the most trusted copper repiping service in the city. If you'd like to see what sets us apart from our competition, check out our advantages below:
• We can handle copper repiping jobs of any size.
• We can diagnose pipe issues prior to commencing repiping services.
• We offer timely repiping services that won't leave you without access to your plumbing.
• We're licensed and insured.
• We're a veteran-owned business.
• We speak Spanish – Se Habla Español.
• We never charge our San Bernardino clients for quotes.