Home Inspection Plumbing RepairsIf you're a homeowner that's selling your home, it's critical to avoid nasty surprises in the final stages of the purchasing process. Once an interested buyer agrees on a price, they will use a home inspection team to analyze the home's condition and ensure everything is in working order. In many cases, they may use a licensed plumber to inspect the condition of the plumbing system.
At Big Mike's Rooter & Plumbing, we help clients inspect and repair issues before a home inspection. This protects you from potential problems during the purchasing process. If a buyer finds a major problem, they may have cause for lowering their offering price significantly.
Our Home Inspection Plumbing Repair ProcessWe use a three-step process to ensure that your home's plumbing system is in top condition before a home inspection. Let's explore our process in more detail below:
• Full Diagnostics: We'll run complete diagnostic tests on your system to ensure we find any underlying problems. Finding the source of a plumbing issue is the best way to fix it.
• Repair the Problem: If we find any underlying issues, we'll make immediate repairs to the problem, so they don't impact your home inspection.
• Test Your System: Once we repair any problems, we'll test your system to ensure it's in top working condition.
San Bernardino Home Inspection Plumbing Repair CompanyIf you're searching for a home inspection plumbing repair service that can tackle any problem, Big Mike's Rooter & Plumbing is an excellent choice. As licensed plumbers, we can tackle any type of plumbing issue that comes our way. There isn't a problem we can't fix!
We also provide our services to individuals on the buying side of the purchasing process. If you need a licensed plumber to inspect a home for you, we're always happy to inspect the plumbing system and identify any underlying issues.
Why Choose Big Mike's Rooter & Plumbing?If you want to ensure that your home is ready for inspection, you need to choose the right plumbing service in San Bernardino. Let's explore why we're the best team for the job:
• We use industry-leading diagnostic equipment.
• We never charge our clients for quotes.
• We can fix problems on-the-spot.
• We can make sure your home passes any inspection.
• We're fully licensed and insured.