We were very pleased with Big Mike's. We had another plumber fix a leak but the company didn't do cement. I called Big Mike's and they gladly came to finish the job at a price that was drastically cheaper than the last company. Albert was wonderful! He came out and worked tirelessly, even on July the 4th to make sure our job was done. The price was perfect and they communicated well. The city inspector said it was the best he had seen. Thanks!
Contact Us Today!
Septic TankIf you don't have a main sewer line, you likely use a septic tank to manage your wastewater. While septic tanks are highly-effective at helping homeowners manage their sewage, if your tank breaks, it can spell catastrophe. At Big Mike's Rooter & Plumbing, we can fix any type of septic tank in San Bernardino.
We've been helping our local clients solve complex septic tank issues for more than three decades. If you want to partner with a plumbing repair service that you can trust, it's time to get in touch with Big Mike's Rooter & Plumbing.
Is My Septic Tank Broken?• Drainage in your home slows down.
• You can smell a sewage-like odor if you're near the tank's location on your property.
• You notice liquid pooling near your septic tank location.
• You notice sewage backup entering your property (contact a plumber immediately).
• You can hear a gurgling noise if you flush the toilets in your home.
While the above problems are typically associated with a septic tank issue, you need the expertise of a plumber to diagnose the underlying issue. We have the skills and know-how to determine the root cause of any plumbing problem.
San Bernardino Septic Tank Repair CompanyIf your septic tank is broken, it's essential to repair it as quickly as possible. Leaving a broken septic tank unattended can lead to sewage backup, poor drainage, and potential exposure to harmful toxins and odors. At Big Mike's Rooter & Plumbing, we're capable of solving any type of septic tank issue – we have experience with all brands and designs.
We can also offer in-depth inspections of your septic tank. Our diagnostic assessments help us fix your septic tank on our first visit – you can rest assured that we'll find a permanent solution to your problem.
Emergency Septic Tank Repair in San BernardinoSometimes you can't wait for your septic tank to be repaired. If you're experiencing sewage backup or other serious septic tank issues, it's crucial to call our emergency hotline for immediate assistance. We offer a 24/7 emergency service that can take care of your problems around the clock!
Why Are We the Best Septic Tank Repair Service?If you're searching for a trustable septic tank repair service, it's time to call our experts. We've established ourselves as the top septic tank repairs service in San Bernardino for a reason. Let's explore why:
• We have experience with all types of septic tanks and septic tank designs.
• We can repair any septic tank issue.
• We offer an emergency repair service for serious septic tank problems.
• We always answer the phone.
• We're locally owned and operated.
• We speak Spanish – Se Habla Español.
• We have an online booking portal available on our homepage.