Realized I had a leak from my shower faucet and I called and Nick came out to fix it. 30 minutes later he was out the door and problem was solved. He was courteous and helpful. Very happy with this service since it is a weekend...took 90 minutes total from time of call to time of completion!!! I will be calling back if I have any other issues!
Contact Us Today!
Water Pressure RegulatorIf you've never heard of a water pressure regulator, you're not alone – this is one of the most underappreciated components of modern plumbing systems. Without a properly functioning water pressure regulator, your home won't be able to administer water at correct pressures.
Water pressure regulators dictate how fast water will enter your various pipes and outlets. In most cases, water pressure from your primary water source is extremely high. Your water pressure regulator is responsible for controlling the pressure and ensuring it doesn't enter your pipes with too much force.
If your water pressure regulator is broken, you won't be able to regulate the pressure in your water outlets. At Big Mike's Rooter & Plumbing, we offer water pressure regulator repair, installation, and replacement. If you're looking for a full-service plumber with an expertise in water pressure regulators, feel free to contact our team!
Is My Water Pressure Regulator Broken?If you're experiencing plumbing issues in your home, it might be due to a fault in your water pressure regulator. Let's explore some signs your water pressure regulator is broken:
• Your pipes burst or begin leaking (make sure to seek assistance immediately).
• You always notice the sound of running water.
• You experience damage to certain appliances – such as your dishwasher or washing machine.
• You can hear a banging noise from your pipes.
• You notice that your sprinkler valves are leaking.
• You can hear your toilets running consistently.
• Your water bills are suddenly higher.
It's important to note that the above symptoms can also point to other types of plumbing issues. Make sure to contact a licensed plumber to ensure that proper diagnostic tests are performed on your plumbing system – it's the best way to detect the underlying cause of any issue.
San Bernardino Water Pressure Regulator CompanyAt Big Mike's Rooter & Plumbing, we offer a comprehensive water pressure regulator service in San Bernardino. There isn't a water pressure regulator-related issue that we can't solve. Let's explore our four service lines:
• San Bernardino Water Pressure Regulator Repair
• San Bernardino Water Pressure Regulator Installation
• San Bernardino Water Pressure Regulator Replacement
• San Bernardino Water Pressure Regulator Maintenance
Water Pressure Regulator Service Near MeIf you're experiencing some of the more severe side effects of a broken water pressure regulator, it's critical to work with a repair team that's located near your home. As a locally owned and operated business, Big Mike's Rooter & Plumbing is well-positioned to help you with any type of plumbing issue. We even offer a 24/7 emergency hotline if you have serious water pressure regulator problems.
Why Choose Big Mike's Rooter & Plumbing?Are you wondering what makes Big Mike's Rooter & Plumbing the best water pressure regulator company in San Bernardino? Take a look:
• We have experience with all types of water pressure regulators and plumbing systems.
• We can solve any plumbing issue on our first visit.
• We never charge our local clients for quotes.
• We operate a 24/7 emergency hotline.
• We have verified testimonials from local clients.
• We have an online booking portal on our website.
• We speak Spanish – Se Habla Español.