Realized I had a leak from my shower faucet and I called and Nick came out to fix it. 30 minutes later he was out the door and problem was solved. He was courteous and helpful. Very happy with this service since it is a weekend...took 90 minutes total from time of call to time of completion!!! I will be calling back if I have any other issues!
Contact Us Today!
Water Softener Installation"Hard water" is water with excessive mineral concentration. In most cases, the calcium and magnesium concentration levels in hard water cause problems for property owners. Excessive mineral buildup can damage appliances and accessories, as well as impact the aesthetic appearance of various home features.
If you want to reduce the impact of hard water, water softeners are the best solution. They use a salt-based mechanism to separate the minerals from your water. Our team at Big Mike's Rooter & Plumbing can install industry-leading water softener systems in your home in San Bernardino.
Advantages of Water Softeners in San BernardinoIf you're unsure if a water softener is right for your home, it's always a good idea to take a look at the advantages of this unique water treatment product:
1. Reduce Mineral Build-Up: As minerals in your water enter your home, they'll eventually start to collect on your taps, sinks, and other household components. This buildup will require constant cleaning.
2. Reduce Appliance Damage: Mineral buildup can also damage your appliances. As minerals collect on the moving components of your washing machines, dishwashers, and other appliances, they can cause appliance failure. They can also reduce the efficiency of your appliances.
3. Reduce Glassware Damage: If you have hard water in your home, your glassware may exhibit scratches and abrasions. Water softeners can help maintain the condition of items that enter your dishwasher.
4. Improve Skin: Hard water can often cause damage to your skin. If you want your showers to be more refreshing, a water softener can be an excellent way to reduce the harshness of your water.
San Bernardino Water Softener Installation ServiceOur water softener installation team is a perfect solution if you're ready to remove hard water from your home. We can help you find the perfect water softener for your home. Whether you're building a new property or you want to install a softener in an existing home, our bespoke installation service can help!
Water Softener Installation Near MeIf you want to install a water softener in your home, choosing a local installation team can help you speed up the process. If you're searching 'water softener installation near me,' our local team in San Bernardino is conveniently located in close distance to our citywide clients.
Why Choose Us for Water Softener Installation in San Bernardino?Let's explore the reasons why we're the top water softener installation company in San Bernardino:
• We can install water softeners on new and existing homes.
• We'll provide you with a tutorial on how to use your new softener.
• We can help you source industry-leading water softeners.
• We're locally owned and operated.
• All our plumbers are qualified, licensed, and insured.
• We can speak Spanish – Se Habla Español.