We had a slow draining kitchen sink in a 1977 mobile home. We called Big Mike's because they had good Yelp reviews. Their representative, Shawn, arrived within the three hour limit we were quoted after calling us twice to update his ETA. His free analysis and estimate were timely and accurate. Shawn had to rooter the pipes three times and go under the mobile home to dislodge the clog. He didn't give up, even in the heat of July! Not only do we have a well draining sink, Shawn cleaned up, double checked the driplessness of all joints, employed creative solutions and carried on a friendly yet professional conversation throughout his work. Even with the added challenges, we paid the price originally quoted. We hope to never have another plumbing problem but if we do we will call Big Mikes and ask for Shawn!
Contact Us Today!
Clogged DrainsWhether you own a large commercial building or a small apartment, clogged drains can cause a variety of issues. Whether it be flushing your toilets or draining your sinks, it's critical to have a functioning drainage system if you want to avoid complications and unhealthy sewage problems.
At Big Mike's Rooter & Plumbing, we can fix any type of drainage issue in San Bernardino. If you're looking for a reliable plumbing service that can alleviate drainage issues quickly, it's time to contact our office.
Do I Need a Drain Cleaning Service in San Bernardino?While you will need the opinion of an experienced plumber to diagnose any type of drainage issue, there are a few signs that point towards a clogged drain. Check them out below:
• Water won't drain, or toilets won't flush.
• Water is draining extremely slowly.
• If you flush your toilet, you notice water rise from other drains.
• You can smell bad odors coming from your drainage.
• You can hear noises, such as gurgling, coming from your drain.
Full-Service Clogged Drain Diagnostics and Cleaning in San BernardinoAs an experienced plumbing service with over three decades of experience under our belts, we can diagnose any type of clogged drain. We begin all our unclogging services by identifying the root cause of the problem – this ensures that the problem is fixed on our first visit.
Once we find the core issue, we'll clear your drains and remove any blockages that are obstructing your water flow. Our permanent solutions help you alleviate chronic drainage issues in San Bernardino.
The Advantages of Using a Plumber to Unclog Drains in San BernardinoWhile there are many home remedies for unclogging drains, they're not nearly as effective as using a professional drain cleaning service. Let's look at a few reasons we suggest you use a plumber to unclog your drains:
• Avoid damaging your drains with acid and other harmful substances.
• Identify the root cause of any drainage issue.
• Permanently alleviate the underlying issue that is causing your drain blockage.
• Reduce your exposure to harmful plumbing issues.
• Restore the full capabilities of your drainage system.
• Receive advice on how to avoid the problem again in the future.
The Best Drain Cleaning Company in San BernardinoIf you're going to use a professional drain cleaning company's services, it's essential to choose the best option in San Bernardino. At Big Mike's Rooter & Plumbing, we offer the best drain services in the city. Let's look at some features that make us the top choice:
• We can tackle any drainage problem.
• We can identify the root cause of the issue.
• We offer timely services that alleviate issues quickly.
• We're qualified and licensed plumbers.
• We have over 35 years of experience unclogging drains in San Bernardino.
• We speak Spanish – Se Habla Español.