Big Mikes was not my first call for service, but after making a few calls only to find out everyone else was too busy to come out after a Holiday, someone recommended I called them. Christian contacted me right away and showed up right on time. He made an attempt to unclog our pipes with no success and offered to bring back the camera to do an inspection on that same day. Since it was our day off, I asked if he could come back the following work day, which he did and on time. After running the camera and tracing the pipes, it was discovered that the problem lied with some construction work that was previously done a few days prior. The price charged for the all that was done was fair and reasonable. He showed great work ethic and was clean and on time. I would absolutely call them back if needed again.
Contact Us Today!
Leak Detection (Slab Leaks)Slab leaks can cause severe water damage to your home and property. While slab leaks typically remain undetected for a period of time, the consequences can be significant. For this reason, it's critical to use a professional slab leak detection service to assess your slab for faults.
At Big Mike's Rooter & Plumbing, we've helped countless San Bernardino residents detect and repair slab leaks. If you need the assistance of a slab expert, don't hesitate to get in touch with our team.
Is My Slab Leaking?If you believe your slab is leaking, it's always critical to speak to an expert as quickly as possible. The longer you leave a slab leak undiagnosed, the more damage it will cause to your home. Let's explore some early signs that you might have a slab leak at your home:
• You notice that your water bills have increased without reason.
• You can hear water running, even when you're not using water in your home.
• You notice mold, mildew, or moisture accumulating under your flooring or carpet.
• There's water collecting around the outside of your home.
• The water pressure in your pipes is low.
• Your water meter dial moves, regardless of you using water.
• You notice a damp or unpleasant smell in your home.
• There are cracks forming in your walls or baseboards.
Slab Leak Detection Company in San BernardinoIf you're experiencing slab issues, it's critical to use a slab leak detection company that can identify the root cause of any issue. At Big Mike's Rooter & Plumbing, we've seen it all – we can detect the underlying problem that is causing your slab to leak. Whether it's slab damage, abrasion, foundation issues, corrosion, or any other slab leak cause, we can help you identify what needs to be fixed.
Slab Leak Repair in San BernardinoIf we do find a leak in your slab, it will require immediate repair – it's the best way to avoid further damage to your home. At Mike's Rooter & Plumbing, we provide full-service slab repair to ensure that your home is no longer exposed to slab issues. We can help you remedy any slab issues in San Bernardino.
Why Are We San Bernardino's Best Slab Leak Company?Your slab is one of your home's most important structural components. If you believe there is a leak in your slab, it's critical to choose the best slab leak detection and repair service in San Bernardino. So, why should you trust Big Mike's Rooter & Plumbing with your slab leak?
• We have more than three decades of experience detecting slab leaks.
• We offer a full-service repair approach that can permanently fix slab leaks.
• We're fully licensed and insured.
• We've been trusted by countless San Bernardino residents.
• We speak Spanish – Se Habla Español.